I didn't have a lot of time to put this together, but thought it would be fun. I am a beginning animator and have a lot to learn.
My idea was more complicated than my animation skills, but it was fun none the less.
I used some of the stock content from Anime Studio and music from
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Please login or register to download this shared file:
- Added: 30 January 2016
- Animator: bigfoot
- Made With: Anime Studio Debut 10.1.1
- Last Updated: 31 January 2016
- File Size: 1MB (4MB unzipped)
- Number of files: 2 [Show contents]
- Zipped file: Assets may be compressed to save storage space. We recommend 7-Zip (free) especially for .wav files.
- Licence: This work is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 licence.
"Talking Tiger Interview" has been downloaded by 14 users since it was shared.
If you have used this shared file please leave a comment or share a link to the video you have made. This helps to encourage other animators to upload more and so benefits everyone learning Moho (Anime Studio) - Thank you!
This list only shows the last 200 downloads.