SearchFound 59 results for animate
14 June 2015Jared Hundley
How to Anime Studio: Workflow Basics: Character Animation: Episode 3
We will animate Batman from our rigged Anime Studio file from Episode 2. This episode focuses on Animation Principles such as anticipation and follow through. We also look into Key Poses and In-Betweens while we work on animation with bones, keyframes, cycles, switch layers.
Episode 1 | JaredHundley.com
7 March 2018Víctor Paredes
With the inclusion of intervals inside AS, we have the option to animate on 2s, 3s or whatever interval we want.
I always liked this feature, but I wasn't able to get good results with it. Now I finally got an idea to get good animations in 2s and want to share this "tutorial" with you.
The difference between animating on 1s (each single frame has animation) and animating on 2s (the movement holds each two frames) could seem subtle, but it opens a lot of possibilities, gives more control over the animation and also and gives the movement another -less computational- rhythm.
Please watch the video and give feedback here:
20 July 2016ShoNuff93
I thought I'd make a video on how to make a smart bone action control switch layers. I also wanted to show a quick set up on making a smart bone dial that is set away from the character.
I should also mention if you want to make a visual reference smart bone you can just make it so it just controls a specific switch layer off to the side without linking it to another bone as well.
The reason I made the first example linked to the hand is so that in a busy scene, your control will always be near the hand!
My character was just getting too many switch layers in it so I'm in the process of creating a few of these switch layer controls and I thought I'd share as always!!!
20 October 2015Stayf Draws
How to use Smart Bones in Anime Studio and make 2D animation look like 3D.
In this tutorial of Stayf Draws I show you how to animate a bumblebee using Smart Bones in Anime Studio Pro 11.
Check out the first part of this tutorial
Follow me on:
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
1 October 2017mtbuck24
Smart Warp Actions are a really powerful - new tool - to bring your illustrations to life and give you more control!
Enroll in the class
Download FREE stuff | Paid and FREE courses
Email List | Moho Pros Group |
Moho Pros Beginners Group | My other courses
14 August 2016Smith Micro Graphics
Everything you need to make amazing, professional animation. Moho™ Pro 12 (formerly Anime Studio Pro) offers the most powerful 2D rigging system of the market and mix it with traditional animation tools, allowing to get professional results easier and faster.
See what's new in Moho Pro 12, including:
1. NEW! Bezier Handles: Get more design control with customizable vector bezier handles. Create unique line bends with fewer points! Freehand Tools produce less points as well!
2. NEW! Select Switch Window: Lip syncing and other frame by frame animations are easier to achieve! All Switch Layers can be viewed and keyed with the Select Switch Window. Having a visual interface speeds up animation tasks!
. NEW! Smart Warp: Create custom meshes that can bend, shape, twist and animate assets. Works for both images and vectors!
4. NEW! Improved Vector Import/Export: Import or export vector files without compromise! With improved SVG support, all points, lines and colors will transfer. This creates possibilities for true multi-software workflows.
5. NEW! Realistic Motion Blur: A new setting allows for true motion blur. Control the amount of frames and blend. Apply to any moving asset for instant results!
6. NEW! New Layers Window: The column based setup allows for searching, filtering, tagging, commenting and organizing layers. The columns are customizable and finding the layers you need has never been faster.
7. NEW! Auto Freeze Pose: With Auto-Freeze Keys turned on, when you move a bone, all other bones in the rig will be keyed. This ensures body parts only move when intended. No more floating bones!
8. NEW! Animate Multiple Layers at the Same Time: Get MORE done by editing multiple layers on the timeline in Moho™ 12. No more jumping back and forth between layers for complex tasks!
9. NEW! More Timeline Enhancements: Mute individual channels to isolate actions, split X, Y and Z channels for more control over your animations and more.
10. NEW! Pin Bones: Add one point bones to alter, move and reshape assets in fun new ways. Combine with traditional bones for more complex animations. Works with both vectors and images!
24 June 2012Smith Micro Graphics
Join Victor Paredes as he shares with you his special techniques and tips to speed up your workflow in Anime Studio. See the various ways he creates walk cycles - one of the biggest challenges in animation. Learn how to improve head rotations in your animations as he discusses easy tracing tips, drawing for animation, using symmetry within Anime Studio, and how to use blend morphs effectively. In addition, Victor will share his insights on rigging soft shapes and show you how he brings his characters to life.
The supporting file contains the walk ruler.
23 April 2017McCoy Buck
In this Workshop I show you how to take the rig we created in Part 2 workshop and animate him!
This is part 3 - Part 1 | Part 2
Download FREE stuff | Beginners Course | Intermediate Course
Email List | Moho Pros Group | Pros Beginners Group | My other courses
17 June 2012Smith Micro Graphics
An Introduction with Wes Fowler
Learn more about this webinar at: http://my.smithmicro.com/webinars/anime-studio/scripts-in-anime-studio-pro/in...
Join Wes Fowler as he shows you how scripts can enhance the capabilities of making animations in Anime Studio Pro. He will show you what they are, the different types, and where they can be found. Wes will also discuss 3rd party scripts, provide scripting demonstrations and explain how they can extend the functionality of Anime Studio Pro. As well, learn the basics of scripting in the Lua scripting language, and how to access Anime Studio Pro's scripting interface.
Showing tutorials 51 to 59 of 59