SearchFound 69 results for bone
18 February 2018Jared Hundley
This is a quick comparison of After Effects to Anime Studio and ASP's amazing timeline capabilities when it comes to point and bone animation. This video will show you how to select points or bones in order to zero in on the exact animation you'll surely need to edit eventually. Animation is Editing Animation... let's face it!
1 October 2012Funksmaname
In this video Funksmaname shows how he set up a doll character rig in Anime Studio 9 Pro using the new Smart Bones
Anime Studio Forum Link
8 July 2012ShoNuff93
This is a video tutorial on how to make a simple walk cycle in anime studio with the characters provided. This is a variation of anime studio users Selgin and Funksmaname's techniques. Their techniques are MUCH more finely tuned and work better than this technique but this if for beginners like me that don't know that much about bone locking or the use of scripts yet. I highly recommend watching their videos after getting these basic steps down to enhance your walk cycles!
5 October 2012AnimeStudioTutor
This tutorial shows one way to set up a basic eye rig in Anime Studio, using bones and masked layers.
Using the 'Bone Offset' tool the pupils can be moved quickly with ease.
There are two examples:
1. Pupils on one masked layer - Pupils can cross over to the other eye
2. Pupils split into two masked layers - Pupils can't cross over
21 January 2014LilredheadComics
In the second part of our advanced head turning tutorial series, we rig up a mouth capable of movements via a Smart Bone. Like the eyes in part 1, this will allow us to create a more polished head turn in our third part.
Recorded By: Jim Mills
Narrated By: Chad Troftgruben
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
1 May 2019mtbuck24
In this tutorial you will learn the point binding method in Moho Pro 12. This popular rigging method is the best way to bind multiple layers to one bone or multiple shapes to one layer.
13 August 2013Smith Micro Graphics
• Revolutionary Bone Rigging system takes the work out of tedious frame-by-frame animation
• Intuitive animation Timeline simplifies complex animation tasks
• Physics Engine allows for super realistic movement and collisions
• Auto Trace your own artwork and then animate it
• Work with vector based art for maximum control and scalability
• Import or record audio and automatically lip-synch to characters
• Work in 2D or 3D space and import 3D objects
Anime Studio 9.5 Now Out!
17 September 2013Funksmaname
23 April 2017McCoy Buck
Target Bones are a really powerful tool that was introduced in Anime Studio 10. In this lecture learn exactly how a target bone works, why you would use it, and how you would use it.
This is from the Intermediate Rigging Course
Email List | Moho Pros Group | Pros Beginners Group | My other courses
17 September 2013Funksmaname
Showing tutorials 51 to 60 of 69