SearchFound 5 results for channels
1 October 2017Funksmaname
Showing how to split channels on the timeline, and how to control multiple layers at once.
1 May 2019mtbuck24
In this How to Animate we are going to talk about how the animation channels work so you can better understand what is happening to your animation. In this video we cover:
- Animation Channels
- Bone Scale
- Bone Rotation
- Bone Translation
- Red Animation Channel
- How Keyframes work
30 July 2013Smith Micro Graphics
Increase your productivity with the enhanced timeline. Major improvements include navigation changes, key frame changes and enhanced interpolation intervals.
25 July 2014Smith Micro Graphics
Join Fahim Niaz, Mike Clifton, Jason Cozy and other Anime Studio team members in this 1-hour webinar as they review the exciting new features in Anime Studio 10.1. The team will demonstrate new workflow improvements and feature enhancements in Anime Studio 10.1 including timeline markers, "shy bones" (@21:30), updates to GPU acceleration, saving to Anime Studio 9 and exporting to FBX. All of this plus more! The webinar will conclude with a brief questions and answers session.
14 August 2016Smith Micro Graphics
Everything you need to make amazing, professional animation. Moho™ Pro 12 (formerly Anime Studio Pro) offers the most powerful 2D rigging system of the market and mix it with traditional animation tools, allowing to get professional results easier and faster.
See what's new in Moho Pro 12, including:
1. NEW! Bezier Handles: Get more design control with customizable vector bezier handles. Create unique line bends with fewer points! Freehand Tools produce less points as well!
2. NEW! Select Switch Window: Lip syncing and other frame by frame animations are easier to achieve! All Switch Layers can be viewed and keyed with the Select Switch Window. Having a visual interface speeds up animation tasks!
. NEW! Smart Warp: Create custom meshes that can bend, shape, twist and animate assets. Works for both images and vectors!
4. NEW! Improved Vector Import/Export: Import or export vector files without compromise! With improved SVG support, all points, lines and colors will transfer. This creates possibilities for true multi-software workflows.
5. NEW! Realistic Motion Blur: A new setting allows for true motion blur. Control the amount of frames and blend. Apply to any moving asset for instant results!
6. NEW! New Layers Window: The column based setup allows for searching, filtering, tagging, commenting and organizing layers. The columns are customizable and finding the layers you need has never been faster.
7. NEW! Auto Freeze Pose: With Auto-Freeze Keys turned on, when you move a bone, all other bones in the rig will be keyed. This ensures body parts only move when intended. No more floating bones!
8. NEW! Animate Multiple Layers at the Same Time: Get MORE done by editing multiple layers on the timeline in Moho™ 12. No more jumping back and forth between layers for complex tasks!
9. NEW! More Timeline Enhancements: Mute individual channels to isolate actions, split X, Y and Z channels for more control over your animations and more.
10. NEW! Pin Bones: Add one point bones to alter, move and reshape assets in fun new ways. Combine with traditional bones for more complex animations. Works with both vectors and images!
Showing tutorials 1 to 5 of 5