SearchFound 5 results for split
1 October 2017Funksmaname
Showing how to split channels on the timeline, and how to control multiple layers at once.
1 October 2017Funksmaname
A quick overview of the updates to the drawing tools in Moho Pro 12
5 October 2012AnimeStudioTutor
This tutorial shows one way to set up a basic eye rig in Anime Studio, using bones and masked layers.
Using the 'Bone Offset' tool the pupils can be moved quickly with ease.
There are two examples:
1. Pupils on one masked layer - Pupils can cross over to the other eye
2. Pupils split into two masked layers - Pupils can't cross over
28 April 2019ShoNuff93
Hey everyone! So as the video says, I was taking WAY too long to create a cartoon intro for this video so I thought I'd better just split it up and show you the whole animation later. However, I don't want to have such a huge gap in time between uploads so I needed to put something up so I just did this first part showing you a couple of special effects on the car before it time jumps. This is just part one, showing a kind of electrical flame burst at the front of the car and then some cool trace lightning effect. It's just part one of the tutorials and I'll be making another one showing you how I make the car disappear, some spark effects and how to make a fire trail left by the tires.
You need pro versions of the program to use particles and whatnot so just be aware!
14 August 2016Smith Micro Graphics
Everything you need to make amazing, professional animation. Moho™ Pro 12 (formerly Anime Studio Pro) offers the most powerful 2D rigging system of the market and mix it with traditional animation tools, allowing to get professional results easier and faster.
See what's new in Moho Pro 12, including:
1. NEW! Bezier Handles: Get more design control with customizable vector bezier handles. Create unique line bends with fewer points! Freehand Tools produce less points as well!
2. NEW! Select Switch Window: Lip syncing and other frame by frame animations are easier to achieve! All Switch Layers can be viewed and keyed with the Select Switch Window. Having a visual interface speeds up animation tasks!
. NEW! Smart Warp: Create custom meshes that can bend, shape, twist and animate assets. Works for both images and vectors!
4. NEW! Improved Vector Import/Export: Import or export vector files without compromise! With improved SVG support, all points, lines and colors will transfer. This creates possibilities for true multi-software workflows.
5. NEW! Realistic Motion Blur: A new setting allows for true motion blur. Control the amount of frames and blend. Apply to any moving asset for instant results!
6. NEW! New Layers Window: The column based setup allows for searching, filtering, tagging, commenting and organizing layers. The columns are customizable and finding the layers you need has never been faster.
7. NEW! Auto Freeze Pose: With Auto-Freeze Keys turned on, when you move a bone, all other bones in the rig will be keyed. This ensures body parts only move when intended. No more floating bones!
8. NEW! Animate Multiple Layers at the Same Time: Get MORE done by editing multiple layers on the timeline in Moho™ 12. No more jumping back and forth between layers for complex tasks!
9. NEW! More Timeline Enhancements: Mute individual channels to isolate actions, split X, Y and Z channels for more control over your animations and more.
10. NEW! Pin Bones: Add one point bones to alter, move and reshape assets in fun new ways. Combine with traditional bones for more complex animations. Works with both vectors and images!
Showing tutorials 1 to 5 of 5