Bones can change raster images if you change the bones position after frame 0.
Here the images are simply moved over some bones to create this twisting effect.
This could be used for falling items (paper, money etc.), smoke, special effects etc.
Created using bones and images in Moho Pro 12
This can also be done in older versions of Anime Studio Pro
Please login or register to download this shared file:
- Added: 19 August 2016
- Animator: admin
- Made With: Moho Pro 12
- Last Updated: 19 August 2016
- File Size: 67KB (69KB unzipped)
- Number of files: 7 [Show contents]
- Zipped file: Assets may be compressed to save storage space. We recommend 7-Zip (free) especially for .wav files.
- Licence: This work is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 licence.
"Twisting Images" has been downloaded by 18 users since it was shared.
If you have used this shared file please leave a comment or share a link to the video you have made. This helps to encourage other animators to upload more and so benefits everyone learning Moho (Anime Studio) - Thank you!
This list only shows the last 200 downloads.