I made use of 'actions', lots of masking, gradients, shadows. I didn't think this theme would motivate me, until I thought of cave paintings and making them "come to life" – then I had so much fun trying to make it happen. The fire was made watching a tutorial on YouTube by "toonmilk" – his is better I think, and well worth viewing.
Please login or register to download this shared file:
- Added: 18 July 2017
- Animator: awbill
- Made With: Anime Studio Pro 8
- Last Updated: 1 December 2017
- File Size: 6MB (44MB unzipped)
- Number of files: 6 [Show contents]
- Zipped file: Assets may be compressed to save storage space. We recommend 7-Zip (free) especially for .wav files.
- Licence: This work is shared under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 licence.
"Cave Man Man Cave" has been downloaded by 11 users since it was shared.
If you have used this shared file please leave a comment or share a link to the video you have made. This helps to encourage other animators to upload more and so benefits everyone learning Moho (Anime Studio) - Thank you!
This list only shows the last 200 downloads.