SearchFound 4 results for blend morph
19 September 2015Smith Micro Graphics
See how you can use the morph dials to control your animations in Anime Studio.
17 June 2012Funksmaname
My previous experiments with MDs has been really to test their abilities - but recently I've had a chance to use them in production which had me using them in a much more subtle way.
This video explains what morphs are, as well as showing a practical example where they are used to make a character read a book in a free way.
I also show why NOT to use the 'Blend Morphs' option that came with Anime Studio... use Rudiger's morph dials instead.
forum thread: http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=110361#110361
Download the script from here: http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14122
24 June 2012Smith Micro Graphics
Join Victor Paredes as he shares with you his special techniques and tips to speed up your workflow in Anime Studio. See the various ways he creates walk cycles - one of the biggest challenges in animation. Learn how to improve head rotations in your animations as he discusses easy tracing tips, drawing for animation, using symmetry within Anime Studio, and how to use blend morphs effectively. In addition, Victor will share his insights on rigging soft shapes and show you how he brings his characters to life.
The supporting file contains the walk ruler.
14 August 2016Smith Micro Graphics
Everything you need to make amazing, professional animation. Moho™ Pro 12 (formerly Anime Studio Pro) offers the most powerful 2D rigging system of the market and mix it with traditional animation tools, allowing to get professional results easier and faster.
See what's new in Moho Pro 12, including:
1. NEW! Bezier Handles: Get more design control with customizable vector bezier handles. Create unique line bends with fewer points! Freehand Tools produce less points as well!
2. NEW! Select Switch Window: Lip syncing and other frame by frame animations are easier to achieve! All Switch Layers can be viewed and keyed with the Select Switch Window. Having a visual interface speeds up animation tasks!
. NEW! Smart Warp: Create custom meshes that can bend, shape, twist and animate assets. Works for both images and vectors!
4. NEW! Improved Vector Import/Export: Import or export vector files without compromise! With improved SVG support, all points, lines and colors will transfer. This creates possibilities for true multi-software workflows.
5. NEW! Realistic Motion Blur: A new setting allows for true motion blur. Control the amount of frames and blend. Apply to any moving asset for instant results!
6. NEW! New Layers Window: The column based setup allows for searching, filtering, tagging, commenting and organizing layers. The columns are customizable and finding the layers you need has never been faster.
7. NEW! Auto Freeze Pose: With Auto-Freeze Keys turned on, when you move a bone, all other bones in the rig will be keyed. This ensures body parts only move when intended. No more floating bones!
8. NEW! Animate Multiple Layers at the Same Time: Get MORE done by editing multiple layers on the timeline in Moho™ 12. No more jumping back and forth between layers for complex tasks!
9. NEW! More Timeline Enhancements: Mute individual channels to isolate actions, split X, Y and Z channels for more control over your animations and more.
10. NEW! Pin Bones: Add one point bones to alter, move and reshape assets in fun new ways. Combine with traditional bones for more complex animations. Works with both vectors and images!
Showing tutorials 1 to 4 of 4