SearchFound 5 results for auto
16 October 2012Smith Micro Graphics
Learn how to use the auto lip sync feature and Papagayo
22 February 2018AnimeStudioTutor
This handy button will create backups of your Moho file.
Moho has a built-in auto save feature (preferences > documents > auto save for crash recovery), but this simply saves a copy of your work every few minutes, and you can't roll back to an earlier version if you wanted to.
Clicking this new save button will ensure you have a copy to fall back on later.
Updated 22 Sep 2018 [Version 1.4]
-Fixed bug in file name.
Updated 29 April 2018 [Version 1.3]
-Fixed problem with saves higher than 10
-Fixed Mac save issue
13 August 2013Smith Micro Graphics
• Revolutionary Bone Rigging system takes the work out of tedious frame-by-frame animation
• Intuitive animation Timeline simplifies complex animation tasks
• Physics Engine allows for super realistic movement and collisions
• Auto Trace your own artwork and then animate it
• Work with vector based art for maximum control and scalability
• Import or record audio and automatically lip-synch to characters
• Work in 2D or 3D space and import 3D objects
Anime Studio 9.5 Now Out!
14 August 2016Smith Micro Graphics
Everything you need to make amazing, professional animation. Moho™ Pro 12 (formerly Anime Studio Pro) offers the most powerful 2D rigging system of the market and mix it with traditional animation tools, allowing to get professional results easier and faster.
See what's new in Moho Pro 12, including:
1. NEW! Bezier Handles: Get more design control with customizable vector bezier handles. Create unique line bends with fewer points! Freehand Tools produce less points as well!
2. NEW! Select Switch Window: Lip syncing and other frame by frame animations are easier to achieve! All Switch Layers can be viewed and keyed with the Select Switch Window. Having a visual interface speeds up animation tasks!
. NEW! Smart Warp: Create custom meshes that can bend, shape, twist and animate assets. Works for both images and vectors!
4. NEW! Improved Vector Import/Export: Import or export vector files without compromise! With improved SVG support, all points, lines and colors will transfer. This creates possibilities for true multi-software workflows.
5. NEW! Realistic Motion Blur: A new setting allows for true motion blur. Control the amount of frames and blend. Apply to any moving asset for instant results!
6. NEW! New Layers Window: The column based setup allows for searching, filtering, tagging, commenting and organizing layers. The columns are customizable and finding the layers you need has never been faster.
7. NEW! Auto Freeze Pose: With Auto-Freeze Keys turned on, when you move a bone, all other bones in the rig will be keyed. This ensures body parts only move when intended. No more floating bones!
8. NEW! Animate Multiple Layers at the Same Time: Get MORE done by editing multiple layers on the timeline in Moho™ 12. No more jumping back and forth between layers for complex tasks!
9. NEW! More Timeline Enhancements: Mute individual channels to isolate actions, split X, Y and Z channels for more control over your animations and more.
10. NEW! Pin Bones: Add one point bones to alter, move and reshape assets in fun new ways. Combine with traditional bones for more complex animations. Works with both vectors and images!
14 August 2016Smith Micro Graphics
If you're looking for software that is easy to use and fun to animate with, Moho Debut is exactly what you're looking for. Moho is the new name for the new version of Anime Studio.
New features in Moho 12 Debut include a new user interface with a new colour scheme, new icons and colour adjustment options. The new library has multiple folders and easier search. The new Layers Panel makes viewing layers easier. Import and export vector graphics in SVG format. The new Auto Freeze Keys option helps you create key frames for every adjustment and bone. Pin Bones are a new and fun way to animate to bend, shape and resize. Bone improvements include new bone colours.
Showing tutorials 1 to 5 of 5