1. Create a starSelect 'Scripts' > 'Draw' > 'Star' from the menu.
Set points to 20, then click OK
Note, 20 is the maximum number, but you can use any number up to 20 for some interesting designs.
2. Select centre pointsUsing the Select Points tool, select all the centre points of the star.
Then whilst using the Translate Points tool and holding the 'Alt' key, resize the points so that the are aligned with the circle.
Do this by dragging the top left resize point down, and to the right, as seen in this animation:
3. Set the curvature1. Select all the points with the shortcut: Ctrl + A
2. Select the Curvature tool
3. Click the 'Reset' button.
4. Change the curvature to create new patterns.
The scale goes from -1.0 min to 1.0 max. Try numbers like -0.75, -0.5, 0, 0.5 and 0.75 for interesting results.
Move your mouse cursor over the curvature input, and scroll with your mouse wheel to see the new patterns. You can also right-click and drag left and right over the input if you don't have a middle mouse wheel.
4. Animate!Go to frame 1, select the Stroke Exposure tool, set the 'End percentage' to 0 in the top toolbar, then press 'Return/Enter' key.
Go to a later frame, for example 144, and change the 'End percentage' number to 100 and again press 'Return/Enter' to create the end keypoints.
Change settings like the line width, colour etc. for some nice effects.
5. Bonus - Setting the 'End frame'End Frame = Length of exported animation
To quickly set the end frame of our animation, whilst holding the 'Alt' key, right-click on the timeline where the numbers are:
Another quick way to set the end frame, is to change the number in this box and press the 'Enter/Return' key to set:
Last updated: 2 Oct 2017 05:38:58
Made with: Moho Pro 12
File Name: anime_studio_tutor_files_426.zip
Be the first to add your voice here!