1. Delete PointsWhen drawing with the Add Points (A) tool. Press and hold D + Ctrl to delete points quickly. Release the keys to return to the Add point tool.
2. Shape SelectionTo quickly select shapes in the same layer, use the Select Shape tool (Q) and drag your cursor over the shapes whilst holding Shift (to select) or Alt (to deselect)
3. Target BonesTo quickly set a target bone, use the reparent tool 'P' with Ctrl (cmd for Mac) + Left-click. Alt + Left-click is used to select the bone.
4. TimelineTo loop within the timeline : Ctrl (cmd for Mac) + left/right-click to place the start/stop markers. Do the same to remove them. This is handy if you just want to work on a small section of your animation.
5. Hide/Show LayersLeft-click and drag your cursor over the visibility icons to hide/show layers.
6. Spider's WebHow to draw a spider's web quickly in Moho:
7. Select Connected PointsThe Tab key selects all connected points and bones. There is also a menu option if you forget: Edit > Select Connected.
8. Hide/Show LayersAlt + Left-click on a layer's visibility icon to hide and show all the other layers.
9. Reverse KeypointsSelect the keypoints, move them along, then flip them around whilst hold Alt. This will reverse the animation.
10. Shape SelectionHow to select between the different shapes at the exact location that you clicked.
Rate This Tutorial
Once you have completed this tutorial, please give it a rating:
7 Rates (4.4)
Be the first to add your voice here!
Other Tutorials In This Category